In this video-based e-course, you'll learn to sew beautiful cloth napkins from your own stamp-printed textiles - or any other fabric you adore!
In this course, we'll cover:
- cutting and trimming your pieces to the correct size,
- creating a color gradient to sew a set of six different napkins using three colors each,
- tips for double edge stitching, which makes your napkins a breeze to iron,
- perfect pressing and turning corners,
- as well as topstitching options to make your set of napkins truly unique.
I hope you'll join me for this fun class!