About Fantastic Bouquets from Grocery Store Blooms Tutorial
About the Fantastic Bouquets from Grocery Store Blooms Tutorial
Share joy with unique and personal bouquets perfect for giving, made from unassuming flowers and found greenery.
Materials for 3 Bouquets
- Four or more sleeves of flowers. I used carnations in two colors, mini-carnations, alstroemeria, and fluffy greens.
- Fern fronds, small branches, and other wild greenery roughly 10 inches / 25 cm - 12 inches / 30 cm long. If you have a yard, start there! If not, walk around your neighborhood and see what you can find. Look for a mix of leaf shapes, colors, and textures. Don't take too many stems from one plant.
- Paper or craft scissors
- Floral shears or garden shears.
- 3 paper towels
- Paper to wrap your bouquets. Butcher paper, newspaper, or baking parchment all work.
- Rubber bands and cellophane. Both these items can usually be harvested from the sleeves or flowers.
- String, ribbon, or twine - approx. 1 yard / meter for 3 bouquets.
Your support makes these patterns possible
About Infinite Twist Knitting Patterns
Thanks for stopping by! As a full-time yarn dyer, I create and commission knitting patterns to support sales of my hand-dyed gradient and semi-solid yarns.
Please consider signing up for my free knitting newsletter. Subscribers get a new free pattern every month, plus first crack at one-of-a-kind colorways.
Your support allows me to continue to publish patterns and dye incredibly colorful yarn. Thanks!